We help you to achieve your quality goalsBy aligning our business processes with requirements set out in the following standards we are able to assure customers of our ability to deliver unrivalled levels of service and product quality.
Our quality system covers all activities that impact the service we offer to our customers and is fully embedded into our overall business management systems. It ensures that we uphold the following principles:
- We communicate with, and listen to, our customers.
- We are proactive in anticipating customers' needs and expectations.
- We safeguard our customers and ourselves by maintaining statutory and regulatory compliance.
- We provide marketing,technical and support information that is readily accessible and easy to understand.
- We continually strive to improve our operating processes, products and services for the benefit of our customers.
|ISO 9001:2015 - the leading management standard for companies that trade on a business-to-business basis|
|ISO 14001:2004 – verifies that companies operate an effective environmental management system aimed at supporting environmental protection and the prevention of pollution|
| OHSAS 18001:2007 – specifies the requirements for an occupational health and safety management system.
Complying with this standard has enabled to control risks and improve OHS performance
|ESD S20.20:2014– covers the requirements for designing, establishing and maintaining an effective electrostatic discharge control programme|
|RoHS Trusted Kitemark - awarded to companies that are able to demonstrate their ability to comply with the RoHS Directive|
|ISO 17025:2005 – an international standard establishing the requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories.|
|Investors in People - provides the framework that allows us to achieve our business objectives through the engagement of our people|